Internet Ads Assessor- ChinaCreate / update date: 11 months ago / 1 second ago - Classified ads in Beijing China - 191 views
Beware of this ad! Possibility of scam
Internet Ads Assessor- China
Internet Ads Assessor China
We are currently recruiting for the role of Internet Ads Assessor in China.
What does the job involve?
In this job you will be reviewing online advertisements in order to improve their content, quality and layout. You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on advertisements found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used. Another aspect of this role will involve reviewing the language used in advertisements by examining grammar, tone and cultural relevance.
Through this work you will be making a valuable contribution to the quality of online advertisements in China.
Who is suitable for this job?
We are looking for dynamic people who have strong communication skills and use the Internet daily. You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
You will need to have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. Hours for this role are up to 20 hours per week depending on task availability.
What are the main requirements for the job?
• You must be living in China for the last 3 consecutive years
• You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in China
• Fluency in English and Chinese Simplified
• Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
• Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
• Access to and use of an Android Smartphone (version 4.1 or higher) to complete tasks
• A Barcode Scanner application must be installed on your smartphone to complete certain tasks
Please apply to:
Don’t Delay! Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a member of our recruitment team will review your application.
Note: the advertiser's country of origin (Palestinian Territories) is different from the country of this ad (China). Please be cautious when you deal with this advertiser. To be sure, please call or email to ask more details.
"Quality has a price unless it is a golden opportunity." Be carefully.
- Check if the address of the ad is within the city of Beijing
- Check if advertising is in the correct category: Freelancer in Beijing, Contract in Beijing, Part Time Jobs in Beijing
- Call advertiser and ask questions
- Meet seller at a local public place
- Check the item before you buy
- Pay only after collecting the item